Corporate Software Solutions, RM1042 (expires in October 2018) and Local Authority Software Applications, RM1059 (expires in August 2018) will both be replaced by a single agreement framework – Data and Application Solutions (RM3821).
The contract notice for RM3821 was published by Crown Commercial Service on the 5th July 2018. Submission will be on the 6th August.
The framework will be established for 24 months with the option for it to be extended for a maximum of a further 24 months in 12-month stages (in years 2 + 1 + 1).
The Data and Application Solutions (DAS) framework targets the Enterprise Applications and the Information Management segment of UK Public Sector. It will establish appropriate contracting routes to meet common hardware, software and services requirements for use by UK public sector bodies; this includes Central Government Departments and their Arm’s Length Bodies and Agencies, Non-Departmental Public Bodies, Police, Emergency Services, Education Sector, NHS bodies and Local Authorities.
There are 14 lots spanning specific solutions for Enterprise Data and Applications, Local Government, Health and Social Care, Police and Emergency Service, and Education. In summary, they are:
- Lot 1a – Resource Planning and Management Solutions including Financial and Commercial
- Lot 1b – Workflow & Case Management Solutions
- Lot 1c – Data Collection, Storage & Management
- Lot 1d – Data Intelligence & Analytics
- Lot 2a – Business Applications
- Lot 2b – Environmental & Planning
- Lot 2c – Citizen Services
- Lot 3a – Enterprise Applications for Health
- Lot 3b – Health Information Management
- Lot 3c – Community Health & Social Care
- Lot 4a – Blue Light Operations
- Lot 4b – Blue Light Data & Information Management
- Lot 5a – Learning Applications & Platforms
- Lot 5b – Academic Scheduling & Management Solutions
DeNove have an exceptional track record of helping customers to secure places on Crown Commercial Service agreements. Example here: https://www.denove.com/rm3733-technology-products-9-out-of-9/ and helped Redfern a Bradford based SME win the £800m+ Crown Commercial Service Travel Contract three times in a row. Article here https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/supportservices/11880677/Underdog-Redfern-signs-further-mega-deal-with-Government.html
If you would like a helping hand to win a place on this framework then please call +44 (0)207 960 2801 (or out of hours on 07950 396 205).